Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chipotle Pomegranate Pork Chops

If you a a reader of my blog, a few posts ago, I mentioned that I have recently become a Tastefully Simple Independent Sales Consultant.  I recently recieved some samples and of course, I got right to cooking!  I officially have a favorite product.....the Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce!  (Yum)  The first thing I could think of when I saw it was pork chops. 

----> This is where I would normally place a picture, but it would upload for me!<----


Ingredients
4 pork chops
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 red onion
1 tbsp. butter
1/8 cup of Tastefully Simple's Chipotle Pomegranate Sauce

Directions
Slice you red onion and bell peppers.  Season your chops with salt and pepper.  In a pan, brown your pork chops (I used 1 tbsp of canola oil for this).  Place browned pork chops into a baking dish.  Place into a preheated oven (325 degrees) for about 10-15 minutes.  Next, put your butter into the same pan, then add your sliced veggies.  Saute until tender, then add your Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce.  Pour over your pork chops and serve.


To buy this product and more, visit me at http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ktabers
You can also find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/katessimplelife

You can now find The Crazy Life on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Oh they were! I have never had pomegranate before, but now I want to try the fruit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your support and for checking out my blog!