Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Key Lime Cheesecake

Alright, I told you I was going to share some recipes using my Tastefully Simple products, so here is another.  I received a box of Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix in my business kit.  Right on the side of the box it had a recipe to make a no-bake cheesecake.  It was so simple to make and took me less than 5 minutes!

Ingredients
Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix (coming Aug. 27th)
8 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. whipped topping (you can use regular or non-dairy)
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust

Directions
Mix the cream cheese (softened) and packet 1 of the cheese ball mix according to the directions on the box.  Then fold in the whipped topping.  Once mixed, gently fill the pie crust and chill for about 2 hours.  Use the graham cracker topping (packet 2) to top the cheesecake.  I garnished with a lime twist (just to show the flavor).  My hubby's family ate the whole thing!  My 2 year old son even loved it!  I can not wait to try more of these delicious products!



Find me on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/katessimplelife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your support and for checking out my blog!